Day 2 in New York done. We walked about 12 miles. We visited the American Museum of Natural History, rode around on bikes in Central Park, and ended our night going to the top of the Rockefeller Center. formal prom party dresses With long sleeve that look sexy
Things we learned:
1. Homeless people in New York are more receptive to receiving food than back home. (Sierra blessed a man with breakfast and he was very grateful.)
2. If you have a question you might get ignored. Sierra was more ignored than heard by people today.
3. The American Museum of Natural History is awesome, but it is biased towards the secular worldview.
4. One of The American Museum of Natural History Exhibits can be a good place to power nap. While everyone was watching the documentary. Sierra and I were snoozing.
5. Biking in Central Park can be a beast!
6. Watch out for horse poop.
7. You often times can't tell if people dressed up as Mormon missionaries are actually Mormons or if they're promoting the Broadway Musical, "The Book of Mormon"
8. Im convinced that everyone speaks a different language other than English.
9. Talking to Jesus throughout your day makes everything so much better.